2016 sees ALLEN & YORK expand across a broader range of technical recruitment disciplines to meet the growing demand from our clients for high calibre technical professionals.
Throughout 2015 our recruitment teams have grown and we have increased our specialist services across; Engineering, Construction, Rail and Professional Services, expanding our candidate networks across a broader range of disciplines.
ALLEN & YORK will continue to lead across environmental and energy recruitment. However, we have also expanded our specialist technical recruitment service across; health and safety, planning, surveying and architecture, as well as water engineering and waste management.
We have also increased our international reach with an increased number of multilingual recruiters, focusing on the European, LATAM and MENA markets. Giving more opportunity to candidates looking to broaden their horizons and to enable us to work with more global developments.
In 2016 ALLEN & YORK are in an even stronger position to assist with your specialist technical recruitment requirements, offering our unique blend of technical understanding with excellent recruitment service.
Here is a summary of ALLEN & YORK’s areas of recruitment expertise, please contact us for your recruitment requirements;
- Corporate Sustainability (CSR, Governance & Public Affairs, Social & Community, Supply Chain).
- Energy Generation (Renewable Energy – Solar, Wind, Tidal; Transmission & Distribution, Market Regulation).
- Health & Safety (Corporate, Construction, Manufacturing; HSE, Fire, Quality, Occupation Health).
- Building & Energy Services (Low Carbon Design, Energy Management, Facilities Management).
- Waste & Recycling (Waste Management, EfW, Waste Engineering, Waste Sales).
- Environment (EIA/SIA, Ecology, EMS, Air & Noise, Contaminated Land)
- Planning & Built Environment (Town & Urban Planning, Architecture, Surveying, Design)
- Rail & Transportation (Construction, Engineering, Signalling & Telecoms, Commercial Management, Ops).
- Water (Civil Engineering, Leakage, Project Management, Waste Water & Sewage, Contract).
- Professional Services (Finance, HR, IT, Admin, Logistics, Procurement).