Leading utility management specialists ADSM have been awarded a new public sector water licence to administer their AquaFund grant scheme, with a view to saving the UK Government 30% on their water bills.
AquaFund is ADSM’s multi-million pound grant which enables organisations to manage water demand and make significant financial savings.
It has five key objectives;
- Reduce current UK water consumption by 250 million tonnes a year.
- Provide funding for a range of managed services.
- Provide funding for the installation of state-of-the-art water saving equipment.
- Deliver sustainable water supplies.
- Take 170,000 people out of water poverty in the world’s poorest countries.
Prior to being awarded the public sector licences, the grant scheme had been tested for 3 years across the NHS, University and local government and exceeded the projected financial and environmental objectives.
To find out more about AquaFund visit ADSM's website.