- Register Your CV
- Sustainability Jobs
Team Leader - Renewable Energy
Location: South East
Our client is leading international provider of Technical Consultancy services to clients in the Energy and related markets. They have an enviable reputation for the quality of their service and provide the opportunity to work on some of the most largest and most interesting companies on a range of "cutting edge" projects.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced individual with a strong knowledge of the EIA and consenting of offshore windfarms. The successful candidate will manage an existing group of consultants and take a leading role in the continued groth and development of the team.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Strong proven technical knowledge of EIA s for windfarms (preferably offshore)
- Track record of Project Management
- Experience of managing and leading teams of consultants
- Commercial awareness with the ability to manage and develop key client relationships
- Provide technical expertise in a related discipline
- Leadership and mentoring of a team
- Taking a lead in the development of business for the team including proposal writing, presentations etc.
- High level Project Management
- Consultations with key internal and external stakeholders
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
Allen and York are acting as an both an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
To find out more about this position please contact our offices quoting for Ref. No. PG/HQ00012973