|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Salary:||£16000.00 - £18000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Furbank|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Looking for an exciting sales role where you can receive uncapped bonuses?
Look no further
About the Job
This role will be within the fast paced and rapidly expanding waste and recycling sector. The responsibility of the Sales Executive will be to broker deals between waste collection and processing plants and organisations
Responsibilities of Sales Executives
- Account Management - You will be responsible for keeping up to date with all of your accounts and develop relationships and business from these accounts.
- Contact within potential client organisations - You will complete business development using telephone and various media. You will follow up any potential leads
- Conduct research into future suppliers.
- Negotiate on costs and logistics of waste products.
- Quoting and proposal writing.
- Customer service.
- Achieve sales target.
Sales Executives need to be enthusiastic and driven. This role has an uncapped bonus, which means you can be as successful as the amount of effort you are willing to put in.
You need to be a self-starter and able to work well as part of a team.
It is essential that successful candidates:
- Have a UK driving licence and access to a car
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Have demonstrable proof of good Arithmetic and English skills
- Are comfortable with the cold calling sales method
- Have previous sales experience
Ideally candidates will have CRM system experience including ACT, Salesforce and Zoho etc.
Please get in touch with Natalie Furbank in order to apply for this role or ask further questions.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.