|Job Title:||Accredited BREEAM and Code Assessor|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
BREEAM and Code Assessor
A fast growing and exciting North London based consultancy is looking to grow their highly respected Sustainability team. Their key offering focuses on environmental efficiency when working with their clients on retro-fit and new build projects; due to a continued success and project workload they are looking to recruit an accredited BREEAM and Code assessor.
You will be working with our client's Sustainability team on commercial new and retro-fit builds; they work on a broad range of projects and you will be required to deliver BREEAM and Code Assessments. You will further work within the Sustainability team to support with energy work and broader, strategic, sustainability advice to architects, design teams and clients.
- Deliver BREEAM Assessments.
- Deliver Code for Sustainable Homes Assessments.
- Support more junior consultants with BREEAM Assessments.
- Work in a client facing capacity to advise on the implementation of specific sustainability/energy initiatives to improve the performance of new and retro-fit builds.
- Support more junior/graduate consultants in their development both within BREEAM and wider sustainability knowledge.
- Accredited BREEAM Assessor.
- Accredited Code Assessor.
- Broader knowledge of Sustainability and Energy initiatives.
- 1+ year delivering BREEAM assessments to BRE.
- Experience in a client facing capacity.
To discuss this role in further detail, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.