||£28000 - £35000 per annum
||over 1 year ago
The Acoustics field is literally exploding with a new wave of opportunities. We cannot go anywhere without hearing the jangle of our clients clamouring and clattering in their search for experts in the field of acoustics.
Our client, a world leading multidisciplinary consultancy is currently looking for the highest calibre of Acoustics consultants or seniors to cause a reverberation and resonate within their organisation!
Noise puns aside, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Acoustics Expert to lead on a wide range of acoustics and vibration projects.
Responsibilities of the Acoustics Expert
You will take the lead on a wide range of interesting and challenging projects including predominantly environmental acoustics whilst also including building and industrial noise and vibration work.
Successful candidates will be a member of an esteemed and motivated organisation with exceptional forecasts for your future career. This is an organisation where candidates also have good intercontinental prospects.
It is essential that you have:
- An acoustics degree/masters degree or a degree with a relevant subject
- Diploma in noise control and acoustics from the IOA.
- Membership with Institute of Acoustics
- A well-grounded understanding of UK and EU acoustics regulations, policies and standards
- Demonstrable proof of consultancy experience within acoustics discipline
- Understanding and experience of using technical equipment.
- Familiarity of software and prediction methods for noise
- It would be a great advantage if you have practiced in building acoustics and could also demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of formal hearings and public inquiries
For more information please contact Natalie Furbank 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.