|Job Title:||Acoustics Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Holly Maslin|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client, a leading services Consultancy are looking for Acoustics Consultants to fill various roles throughout the UK.
Candidates will ideally have experience undertaking assessments within the Acoustics sector. A degree in Acoustics or related subject and membership within the institute of Acoustics would be beneficial. Candidates will have a good personable attitude to fit in well within the team.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Undertaking acoustic surveys
- Excellent time management between many competing projects and delivery timetables
- Commercial awareness with good client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to take the initiative
- Aid in the delivery of a variety of projects
The successful candidate will be rewarded with numerous benefits, an attractive salary package and gain exposure to a wide range of challenging projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information, please contact Natalie Furbank at Allen & York.