|Job Title:||Airport Project Manager|
|Location:||England or France|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £90000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly Maslin|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager to join the Aviation sector of a leading international engineering group in England or France. You will need experience of about 15 years with significant experience of major engineering projects in the airport sector.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the implementation of contracts and assembly of multidisciplinary international airport deals in the field of consulting and engineering.
- These projects cover all or part of the components of a project or an airport offers at large (systems, infrastructures and buildings) and focus on the following tasks:
- Technical audits
- Consulting Activities and techno-economic planning
- Engineering studies
- Project management
- Assistance with project management and technical assistance
- Ensuring contractual, technical and economic responsibility, such as;
- Ensure good control of costs.
- Manage the relationship with the customer.
- Coordinate and lead the project team
Skills, knowledge, experience and skills expected:
- Project management:
- Developing and winning bids and contracts
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to delegate and make decisions
- Proven experience in management of a team of multidisciplinary experts
- Practice budgetary process and economic management
Ability to manage client relationships:
- An active listener
- Competent written communication and oral reporting skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Solid experience in at least one area of ??airport engineering professions: equipment / infrastructure.
- Knowledge of the general institutional environment, such as regulatory and technical standards and recommendations of the airport sector (ICAO, IATA, French regulations and European)
- Knowledge of key players in the field of transport and particularly the airport market
- Competent in MS Office; Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Professional mastery of French and English
- Knowledge of another language; Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic, would be a plus.
If you are interested in the above opportunity and require further information please do not hesitate to contact Chris Saunby 01202 888 986.