|Job Title:||Analytical and Environmental Monitoring Chemist Vacancy|
|Location:||UK - England - West Midlands, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||James Pearson|
|Job Published:||about 2 hours ago|
Our Client has been a leading innovator in the UK waste industry for the last ten years and with sustained growth year on year the company is rapidly growing and looking to once again expand the team.
The company is driven by a commitment to support all colleagues with the tools and authority they need to achieve their goals, therefore our client offers more opportunities & greater career progression than ever before.
Working within a fast paced, challenging environment, your valued contributions will support the business in the endeavour to achieve the position as the UK’s premier environmental service provider.
To join our expanding waste management laboratory team and
- Complete analysis of pre-acceptance and acceptance waste samples
- Complete environmental monitoring requirements at our non hazardous landfill site
- Complete monitoring checks on our leachate treatment plant
- To receive and analyse hazardous and non hazardous waste samples
- To complete environmental monitoring checks at our non hazardous landfill site
- To complete environmental monitoring and calibration checks on our leachate treatment plant
- Analysis of waste samples using techniques such as XRF, Ion Chromatography, ICP, Flash Point, Acid/Alkali titration etc.......
- Sampling of waste including in outdoor locations
- Computer literate
- Able to work outdoors and indoors
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Comfortable working within a team and contributing to its success
- Comfortable working on your own using your own initiative
- Work logically and make reasoned decisions based on experience and objective information