|Job Title:||Architect (Passivhaus)|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Dorset|
|Salary:||£30k-£45k per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||about 10 hours ago|
Our client is an innovative consultancy who are currently on the forefront of the market with regards to design and architectural work.
Due to large number of key successes recently - they are actively looking for a commercially savvy Senior Passivhaus Consultant to take the lead on some of this work as well as developing business within the UK markets.
- Act on a client facing basis to deliver broad Architectural and Passivhaus advice with regards to both New Build and Retrofit projects.
- Work with a variety of business across the UK to effectively develop business with regards to Passivhaus and Building Physics works.
- Work on the design of both New Build and Retrofit projects to deliver a bespoke approach to Low Carbon Design.
- 4+ years' experience working on Passivhaus.
- A degree in Architecture, Engineering or Sustainability.
- Track record of successful business development within the mentioned sectors.
- Passivhaus Consultant (ideally accredited).
- Track record of successful client management.
- Experience in managing a more junior team of consultants.
To discuss this role further - please do get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.