|Job Title:||Architectural Technician|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client is an award winning multi-disciplinary architectural practice who are on the lookout for a talented Technician to join their Education team in the Bristol office. They design award winning buildings for a wide variety of clients including offices, residential, hotels, leisure, retail, schools and universities. They are a practice leading the market in its use of BIM technology and processes and are committed, experienced and expert BIM users.
- Specialise in the application of technology to architecture, building design and construction.
- Specialise in the collation, organisation and investigation of technical information for use during the development of the project design.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of own project
- Collating and organising technical information
- Investigating technical information and factors that affect developments, including user needs, site and building surveys and regulatory requirements
- Monitoring health and safety in design
- Preparing regulatory applications
- Demonstrate an awareness of own impact on the financial performance of his/her projects
- Educated to at least HNC / HND level
- An understanding in the Planning process, as well as a good understanding of Building Regulations.
- Sound technological knowledge of building detailing and modern construction materials. The ability to create succinct but considered tender packages
- Ability to lead projects
- Proficiency in the latest issue of Revit, Photoshop, and an understanding of AutoCAD is beneficial.
- Ability to balance workload as the role may require you to balance several projects at any one time, from feasibility to construction