|Job Title:||Architectural Technologist - Southampton|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Brand new opportunity to join a Top Design Consultancy who are looking for a talented Architectural Technologist to join their New Solent Office.
Our client is an award winning multi-disciplinary architectural practice who are on the lookout for a talented Architectural Technician to become a part of their new team in a fresh office space. They design award-winning buildings for a wide variety of clients including offices, residential, hotels, leisure, retail, schools and universities. They are a practice leading the market in its use of BIM technology and processes and are committed, experienced and expert BIM users.
With a lot of exciting new projects emerging including schools, further education colleges, universities and large cruise terminal work, this is the time to join the forefront of Design expertise.
- Specialise in the application of technology to architecture, building design and construction.
- Collation, organisation and investigation of technical information for use during the development of the project design
- Maintain detailed knowledge of own project
- Collection and organisation of technical information
- Investigating technical information and factors that affect developments, including user needs, site and building surveys and regulatory requirements
- Monitoring health and safety in design
- Preparing regulatory applications
- Demonstrate an awareness of own impact on the financial performance of his/her projects
- Educated to at least HNC / HND level
- An understanding in the Planning process, as well as a good understanding of Building Regulations.
- Sound technological knowledge of building detailing and modern construction materials. The ability to create succinct but considered tender packages
- Ability to lead projects
- Proficiency in the latest issue of Revit, Photoshop, and an understanding of AutoCAD is beneficial.
- Ability to balance workload as the role may require you to balance several projects at any one time, from feasibility to construction
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!