|Job Title:||Area Waste Operations Manager|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Vivian|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Area Operations Manager Responsibility include;
To assist the Operations Director in the day to day operation and maintenance of the waste division's landfill, restoration, treatment and transfer sites.
- To ensure that the sites are operated effectively.
- To provide a safe environment for all site users and employees.
- Manage, lead and motivate teams of professional, technical and manual employees to ensure their potential is realised to the mutual advantage of the Company, customer and employee.
- Ensure compliance with all licenses and permits.
- Ensure waste acceptance procedures are compliant.
- To bring forward and implement remedial actions as required and provide full cost and time analysis.
- Assist in other areas of the Company's activities as required including acting as temporary stand in for site managers and supervisors.
- To be aware at all times of responsibilities for your own Health and Safety and the Health and Safety of those directly responsible to you, you work colleagues and others who may be affected by the operations under your responsibility or control.
We are looking for a high performer who has knowledge of Legal, Safety and Environmental obligations and responsibilities that impact upon it.
You will maintain high standards of performance and demonstrate this through your knowledge of Landfill operations and the Waste Management Industry.
You will have;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing deadlines and priorities.
- Team Leader who has people management skills and maintains good employee relationships.
- Has experience in managing multi sites and remotely managing staff.
- Driven by success and always determined to achieve.
- Self motivated and self managing.
- Proven track record of managing and sustaining operations of landfill operations.
- Candidates must have Hazardous Landfill qualification.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
We look forward to receiving your application.