|Job Title:||Asbestos Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||Negotiable + car + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
I am pleased to be working with one of the UK's largest consultancies. They are a market leader within technology and compliance and have over 700 staff and 30,000 clients. Through continuous development of the workforce and processes they are able to offer a tailored package to their clients requirements.
They are going through a period of continued growth and are in a position to hire 3 more consultants to join their team.
The role is a field based asbestos consultant who will be based in London and can cover the South West.
- Your Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Asbestos surveys
- Bulk sampling and assessment
- Statutory re-inspection
- Airborne fibre monitoring, fibre counting and clearance works
- High level consultancy, client advice on managing asbestos in estates and properties
- Project management experience, ability to generate additional work and build client relationships
- Supporting role to the regional operations manager and provision of guidance and assistance to surveyors / analysts.
Your Qualifications and Experience
- P402, P403 and P404 certificates or S301 with the CCP in Asbestos
- 2 Years experience in a similar role
- Experience of project management would be an advantage
- Worked previously in a professional environment
This is a great opportunity with a leading organisation who can offer company car, credit card, laptop, phone, PPE and private healthcare.
If you are interested in this role then please apply!
- Exciting varied role
- Working with a leading consultancy
- Great salary and package on offer!