|Job Title:||Asbestos Principal Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||Negotiable + car + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
They are going through a period of continued growth and are in a position to hire 3 more consultants to join their team.
- Implementation of a stakeholder management plan for all accounts
- Execution of strategic compliance reviews with senior client stakeholders, engaging the Technical Director for advice and support as required
- Meet financial targets to exceed budgeted expectations
- Develop new clients that fit the 'desirable' target client base to ensure business growth
- Provision of information to secure tenders
- Production of quotations, proposals and specifications in accordance with the business agreed rates and conditions of engagement
- Provision of all necessary information to enable the raising of an order number upon any di-rect engagement of Licensed Asbestos Removal Contractors (i.e. sub-contractor agreement) to include any dispute resolution thereafter
- Securing of a Client Purchase Order
- Provision of case studies / client testimonials
- Prepares a quarterly client account report to the Director of Asbestos Management to pro-vide a product overview, likely financial spend, performance against KPI's, debt posi-tion, compliance status (e.g. via Erisk), value add opportunities (cross selling opportunities into other products)
- Takes ownership and actions the overdue debt report (i.e. clients with overdue payments)
- Takes ownership and actions the weekly new business query report to obtain the information to enable invoicing to progress
Your Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years experience with asbestos
- Possess BOHS proficiency modules P401 - P406 with Certificate of competence
This is a great opportunity with a leading organisation who can offer company car, credit card, laptop, phone, PPE and private healthcare.
If you are interested in this role then please apply!
- Exciting varied role
- Working with a leading consultancy
- Great salary and package on offer!