|Job Title:||Asset Coordinator - Gas Utilities|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Berkshire - Slough|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £32,000 + car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||2 days ago|
Allen & York's Energy Generation team are working on the behalf of a national leading multi utility solutions provider. The number of gas connections the company are producing in the region is increasing at a fast rate. Due to this exciting expansion our client is looking to recruit an Asset Coordinator to support their Gas Network Manager. Your role will involve managing the construction and adoption interface between the company's Design and Build and any other third party UIP's, ensuring the gas networks are built and adopted to the company's gas quality and safety standards.
- To accept, check, and validate asset information from, and to facilitate adoption of, assets from UIPs for adoption.
- To conduct audits, surveys and inspections - UK wide.
- Prepare and maintain asset lists and records of audits.
- Carry out meter audit checks and update the database and other records.
- Check MPRN's.
- Ensure that safe working practices are maintained at all times, including the control of SCO and maintenance of a competency database
- Ensure all documentation provided by UIP's for adoption of asset is complete and to the required company and industry standards
- Provide asset information as requested
- Liaising with external parties when required to ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure good communication is maintained with the Network Managers, Developer, and Site Team Leaders/Project Managers.
- Liaise with up-stream Network Operators.
- Assist in the validation process between the company and UIPs constructing assets for adoption.
- Craft Qualification, Apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Relevant Utility experience in Gas
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Industrial hazards and Health and Safety Precautions
- Knowledge of:
- GT/iGT/UIP/HSE relationship
Please get in touch with Jack Winborn on 10202 888 986. We look forward to hearing from you!