|Job Title:||Assistant CDM Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - Yorkshire and the Humber|
|Contact Name:||Rayner Mason|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Key responsibilities will include:
- Site visits to ensure Health & Safety and CDM compliance. The sites are based across northern England so a full driving licence is essential.
- Attending meetings with Designers, the Client, and site teams to ensure CDM2015 compliance.
- Health & Safety risk analysis of the design drawings
- Preparation of all CDM 2015 documentation
- Applications are invited from candidates with a NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or equivalent)
- Some experience within the UK property/construction industry.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ideally experience of working for a Consultancy in the Property / Construction sector.
- Experience as a CDM Coordinator or Consultant would be a distinct advantage.
- Ongoing training and support
- Professional fees paid
- Bonus scheme
- A clear plan for promotion and professional development