|Job Title:||Assistant Demand Technician|
|Salary:||£24400 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Assistant Demand Technician - Water
· Support and attend weekly targeting meetings with demand managers, identify & prioritise areas to undertake Active Leak Detection for Stream One & Two.
· Manage Daily Programme of Active Leak Detection Activities
· Action Flow and Pressure Netbase Alarms within a 24 hour period
· Monitor Network Events, action and close down events in a timely manor (daily & weekly), in accordance with Managing Alarms in Netbase
· Identify CAPEX Opportunities through Targeting Process
· Ensure all Flow Loggers / Meter Faults are targeted for Investigation within 24hours to meet the Revenue Meter Resolution
· Amending & Review alarm envelopes (Flow and Pressure) on a six monthly basis
· Monitor DMA availability and achieve target of 95%
· Liaising with internal & external departments to resolve any DMA issues.
· Review and understand performance tool Top 10 DMAs
· Ensure Company Methodologies for Stream One & Two. Achieve 100% for Stream Two DMA Improvement.
· Monitor SAP Order Queries / Analysis on a daily basis
· Adhere to company Health & Safety Processes & Standards and assume responsibility for your own Health & safety and those around you. Attend ALL Health & Safety Team Talks & Stand Downs. Complete a minimum of 6 SUSA Discussions per month and raise 1 undesired circumstance per month.
· 100% Compliance with STW Attendance Policy
· To understand & work towards achieving Bottom Up Area Leakage Target
· Ensure Customer Focus at all times
· Fully Engage with Company Communications
· Maintain & support Contractor Relationships