|Job Title:||Assistant Field Tech - Water|
|Salary:||£16000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Assistant Field Technician Water
My client's organization is driving the wet infrastructure sector globally, and we are leading the world in results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services to create a better world.
The wet infrastructure sector we serve encompasses a variety of water-related projects and programs ranging from water supply, treatment and storage to water resources management and coastal restoration, and from design and construction of hydropower and renewable energy facilities to full environmental services.
My client are looking to strengthen their Leakage teams with several Assistant Field Technicians in Stoke. These positions are for people who are keen to pursue a career within the water industry.
- You will be site based and the role will involve a lot of travel between sites. You will also be required to periods of repeated lifting of small to medium metal covers (approximate weight 2 kilo's). An initial 5 day acclimatisation/training period is given working with an experienced technician, after which the role requires solo working.
- You will report directly to the Leakage Area Manager and requirements for this role will include.
* A full driving license, with a maximum of 3 points
* Ability to follow maps and navigate around the geographical regions you will work in
* Have excellent time management skills and be able to prioritise your own workload against different demands
* Excellent inter-personal skills.
* Ability to work under pressure with little supervision.
Please note that there is a performance related bonus scheme in operation for this role.