|Job Title:||Assistant HSQE Advisor|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant HSQE Advisor to join our client who is a well established and highly reputable company within the building and civil engineering industry. They have a vast portfolio spanning across various market sectors inclusive of rail, building and property developments and Process Energy pipelines
Responsibilities of the Assistant HSQE Advisor
- Assist the HSE team on regular inspections of sites and work places to determine whether work is being carried out in accordance with Company Policy, Procedures and the relevant Statutory Provisions.
- Assist in accident/incident investigations in accordance with the Company Accident/Incident Reporting procedure and, analysing all data, making recommendations to avoid any reoccurrences
- Produce Contract Environmental Management Plans, Site Waste Management Plans, Local Yard Environmental Procedures and other contract specific environmental plans and/ or site-specific environmental instruction.
- Maintain records as necessary to ensure compliance with Legislation, Company procedures and Contract Requirements
- Undertake internal Business Unit / Project audits as required.
You will have the following
NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety & Health or NVQ Level 3 in Occ. Safety & Health or equivalent.
- CSCS Card - Black / AQP / PQP
- Full Driving Licence
- Auditing Experience
For more information please call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.