|Job Title:||Assistant Tender Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £28500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charles Cocklin|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Overview of Client Assistant Tender Manager
ALLEN & YORK are currently working on an Assistant Tender Manager position for one of the UK's leading Regional Waste Management companies based in West London. Our client is looking for someone to help with their future progression with new bids and tenders. The reason for the position going live is that the business is growing and the Tender Manager needs support for the future new business intake.
This position will be reporting directly into the Tender Manager and will be responsible for the support of the management and tender processes. Will be looking to drive forward the process by liaising with stakeholders to create the highest quality tenders and to deliver the best solutions to the customers.
The correct individual will research and write responses to tenders and proof reactions written by other staff in the tender team to ensure there are no mistakes. Tender preparation and organisation from initial supply to completion and proposal.
Key Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- Logging tenders
- Monitoring contracts
- PPQ's and ITT's
- Administrative support, formatting and printing
- Proof reading tender documentation
- Full compliance with all company policies
- Liaising with stakeholders and different members of staff in other teams
Degree would be desirable but not essential
Full driving licence
Unique Selling Points
- This position is a fantastic opportunity for one of the leading Waste Companies in the UK
- Working with a number of large to small businesses across the South
- Offering a great package
- The role is a progressive position and there is a lot of opportunity to move up within the business.
For more information please contact Charles Cocklin 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.