Associate Building Surveyor
£45,000 - £60,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join one of the Top 5 Real Estate Advisors in the UK, working with the largest private and public sector organizations, and leading the evolution of property professional services. This company prides itself in supporting their staff through ongoing training and development so each can fulfil their career ambitions, and offer a career that will be challenging, rewarding and enjoyable.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Associate Building Surveyor to join our client's successful Building Consultancy team. Based in their new offices in the heart of the City of London you will work on a variety of professional and project work for investors, lenders, occupiers, developers, and the public sector. Their broad client mix offers opportunities for travel around the UK and Europe and further afield with exposure to a diverse range of property types.
In joining the Building Consultancy Team as a Building Surveyor, you will enjoy a high quality and diverse range of instructions including a blue-chip client base. Working on a mix of professional and project work your duties will include:
- Contract administration of small and larger scale projects
- Project management and monitoring
- Building surveys across a range of building types
- Technical due diligence for acquisitions and disposals
- Party wall matters
- Planned maintenance schedules
We're looking for people with:
- A passion for property and
- 5 years' plus of post qualified experience
- Improve efficiency and exceed client expectations
- Confident in leading a team
- Experience in shaping challenging projects from initial client briefing through to project design, preparation and procurement to contract delivery
- Practical knowledge in undertaking due diligence and consultancy based instructions
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986