|Job Title:||Associate Building Surveyor - London|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Cate Battson|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Associate Building Surveyor – London
£50,000 – £60,000 per annum
Opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor to step up to Associate level and join a national firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Consultants with a history of quality and success.
You would be a key figure in developing the Building Surveying department in London, and intrinsic in broadening the structure of the team. The role is varied, and requires a Professional who is able to strike a balance between team development and professional services, including dilapidations advice, building surveys and party wall matters.
The company provides comprehensive property advice to both public and private sector organisations and their client base holds some of the largest property portfolios in the country.
Benefits include a competitive salary, car allowance, bonus scheme (performance based), higher than average holiday, pension scheme, permanent health insurance, private medical cover, fitness allowance (gym membership and other discounts), season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, enhanced maternity pay and RICS subscription covered (along with continual CPD training).
If you are looking for a step up to a new challenge, with a hardworking and supportive company, please get in touch.
- To lead development of the London Building Consultancy team.
- To build a portfolio of key client relationships, both internally and externally, founded upon technical expertise and outstanding communication skills.
- To assist in management of more junior members of the team, ensuring that they fulfil their potential.
- The role will include a wide range of professional services including due diligence surveys, dilapidations, schedules of condition, Party Wall negotiations and neighbourly advice and project monitoring
- Specification writing and contract administration on across a varied project base
- MRICS chartered
- 5 years’ PQE with experience in commercial property
- Working knowledge or experience in team management, or development of more junior staff members
- Strong practical experience across the full range of professional services
- Clean driving licence
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986