|Job Title:||Associate Civil & Structural Design Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
As the successful candidate, you will have previous experience in a similar role as well as a track record in winning civil and structural engineering commissions and helping to grow a team of civil & structural engineers.
- Produce comprehensive civil and structural design packages for all aspects of civil and structural design.
- Lead the delivery of civil and structural design packages across multiple projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team.
- Carry out any or all stages of civil and structural design from concept to completion across sectors including rail, science and technology, waste to energy, aviation and healthcare.
- Chartered Engineer, degree qualified in Civil structural engineering (or Equivalent)
- CRE/CRM qualified preferred
- Full PTS Certification
- Carry out technical design reviews/critiques of projects in process
- Assist in the mentoring and development of more junior engineers including training and planning
- Proven ability to work within a fully integrated, multi-discipline design team.
We look forward to receiving your application.