|Job Title:||Associate Director - EIA/SEA|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Katie Pereira|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Calling good EIA/SEA Consultants! Do you have an established network in the North West? Are you a Principal Consultant looking for a step up to Associate Director level and ultimately lead the Environment Team? If so, please read on...
My client - a leading global engineering and environmental consultancy with offices throughout the UK - is looking for an Associate Director to join their Manchester offices and ultimately lead the Environment Team in the North West.
The following skills and attributes are required:
- extensive experience in the EIA and SEA field, having worked on a range of large infrastructure projects including roads, rail, energy and housing
- of particular interest is experience of working on road schemes and other linear infrastructure projects
- proven business development skills, coupled with a strong network of contacts within the NW region is essential
- excellent project management skills
- really strong team management skills, certainly on a local scale
- well organised and professional individual
- a strong positive attitude
- you will hold a first degree in an Environmental discipline and preferably a second degree
- it is essential that you are a Chartered Environmentalist
If you tick all of the boxes and would like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on 01202 888986 ext 207. We look forward to receiving your application.