|Job Title:||Associate Director - Mechanical Design and Projects|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Kenrick|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a leading, reputable building services consultancy. They are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer for the role of Associate Director
The Design and Projects team are rapidly expanding, they specialise in engineering services projects within existing buildings. Their work includes high end commercial refurbishments and the design, specification, procurement and project management of key infrastructure replacement projects within buildings. The role involves providing strategic advice to building owners and managers to improve or optimise the performance of their buildings, feeding back in terms of long term energy, maintenance and reliability.
They have an extensive client list and work within some of the most prestigious buildings in the UK.
Due to consistent growth, the opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director to assist the running of this growing team, to lead projects as well as to develop existing and new client relationships.
The role would suit a technically proficient, well organised individual with good commercial acumen and who is looking to help develop a team.
- Producing high quality reports with clear and concise recommendations.
- Presenting technical information to clients and providing clear communication to clients throughout a project.
- Preparing technical specifications, drawings and schedules, with reference to the latest industry standards/best practice.
- Evaluating tender submissions and preparation of tender report with recommendations.
- Project management including preparation of contract documentation, leading meetings, financial management, practical completion and handover.
- Ensuring H&S and legislative compliance throughout the course of a project.
- Financial management of project and ensuring works carried out within agreed budget.
- Managing a multi-disciplinary design and projects team.
Academic Qualifications Required: BEng or BSc Engineering or MEng or MSc
Membership of Institution: MCIBSE / MIET and Chartered Engineer
MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) (Intermediate/Advanced)
MS Project (Basic)
Hevacomp, Amtech and other M&E Specialist Software
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a successful team, working on some of the most prestigious buildings in the UK.
We look forward to receiving your application