|Job Title:||Associate Director - Water and Environment|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Due to continued expansion an opportunity for an Associate Director - Water and Environment has arisen within this fast growing UK consultancy. This is an excellent opportunity to help manage and grow a team, supporting the Director in managing the business and delivering successful bids.
- Strong management skills, with proven track record
- Strong bidding experience, with proven track record
- Strong client management skills
- Experience in the successful management of strategies, appraisals and business cases for the Environment Agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication
You will need to demonstrate excellent experience and understanding of some of the following areas:
- Coastal processes and technical solutions
- Design of flood defences
- Water Framework Directive
- Public and stakeholder defences
- Economic analysis, including cost/benefit analysis; outcome measures; damages etc.
You should have an BEng/MEng in a related Engineering field and significant experience in civil or hydraulic engineering. You should be Chartered with a relevant institution.
A valid UK driving license is essential.
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 888 986.