|Job Title:||Associate Due Diligence Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jade Coombes|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Allen & York are currently recruiting for a global design, engineering and management consultancy based in London who have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Due Diligence Consultant to join their team.
Your main focus will be around developing business and project delivery associated with Environmental Due Diligence (EDD) for financial sector clients. There will be a lesser focus around internal clients (real estate / residential / commercial / developer clients) - acting as a conduit into the wider Environment team.
Your role will include supporting the diversification of services including a move to incorporate EHS compliance auditing and sustainability, as well as identifying, scoping and obtaining pricing for further works where required (e.g. ground investigations).
- Work with the Environment Sector Leader for Financial Institutions to develop a pipeline of work in the Sector.
- Support the leading of the Financial Institutions sector, including:
- Networking and client liaison including ownership of internal and external client relationship development, specifically in the areas of property and social infrastructure.
- Internal focus on bringing environmental services through existing clients especially where no existing record of environmental service delivery exists.
Work collaboratively and develop relationships with key contacts within the business to:
- Deliver sales of Environmental Due Diligence (EDD) services including opportunity identification, solution design, proposal development and costing, compliance with business governance, issue of proposals and client follow up, transition of sales into delivery phase.
- Support the wider business where opportunities include an environmental component.
- Farming of work generated internally through existing clients dividing between acting to lead out the opportunity/support or identify the best people in the business to take forward. Acting to ensure this work is undertaken in a timely, profitable manner to the required standards.
- Delivery of EDD projects. Providing leadership and direction to the delivery team working with Task Managers and Service Leaders to ensure timely delivery, consistency and quality of the outputs.
- Ensure projects are profitable and meet or exceed financial targets and, where involved in delivery, throughout the project lifecycle.
- Client Empathy
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Good written skills
- Focus on detail and quality of deliverables
- Client focus
- Contract negotiation skills (ICE, NEC)
- Commercial decision making
Skills and Knowledge:
- Expertise in environmental risk and due diligence
- Knowledge of commercial risk management tools
- Wider market knowledge - to bring credibility in Client relationships
- Knowledge of commercial project accounting tools
- Science, Engineering or other relevant degree
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information about this job, please contact Chris at Allen & York on 01202 888986.