|Job Title:||Associate Planner|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kerr|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Associate Planner Reading
£40-50,000 per annum
You would be working for a leading global property consultancy as they continue to grow and diversify following on from enormous success. This company encourages and supports an entrepreneurial culture, where innovation, inclusion and commitment are rewarded and where every individual is respected.
The role of Associate Planner in Reading
Your main objective as Associate Planner is to provide high quality planning advice and support to private and public sector clients.
- Prepare planning appraisals of land, buildings and concepts.
- Contribute to the setting of strategy, and team building.
- Contribute to the management of professional teams, and co-ordination of their inputs.
- Undertake research and analysis.
- Prepare planning applications, including planning statements.
- Contribute to the preparation/editing of Design & Access statements, sustainability statements, and other planning supporting documents.
- Liaise and negotiate with planning officers, employees of consultee organisations, third parties.
- Liaise and cultivate good relationships with clients and fellow professionals.
- Prepare/make presentations at meetings.
- Draw up, present and negotiate competitive proposals.
- Develop creative and original solutions to satisfy all parties.
- Write complex reports, interpreting data and making clear and relevant recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with planning regulations.
- Communicate and negotiate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Take responsibility for projects from the earliest stages through to completion
- Maintain an awareness of market conditions and the impact of government policies.
- Keep informed about documents relating to planning policy and practice.
Requirements to be considered for the role of Associate Planner
If you are interested in this position, do let us know if you tick the following boxes;
- MRTPI, MRICS or equivalent qualification
- Detailed knowledge of the British Town Planning system
- Good experience in managing projects
- Detail conscious, accurate.
- Thrives under pressure, can work to tight deadlines.
- Team player.
- Strives to deliver an exceptional level of service to clients at all times.
- Excellent written and communication skills; Presentable, and with good presentation skills.
Interested? Get in touch;
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss the role of Town Planning Consultant in more detail. I am available at any time to have an informal and very confidential chat:
Sarah Kerr - Planning & Built Environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!