|Job Title:||Associate Town Planner - Dorset & Hampshire|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated Senior Planner to take the next step in their career & join a well-established and expanding practice based in Bournemouth as an Associate Planner
A successful and well respected Planning Consultancy, you would become part of a company which prides themselves on an ethos of well supported planning statements and appeals, attention to detail, problem solving and top negotiation and reasoned argument.
Joining as an Associate Planner with this company, you will manage your own caseload of works, as well as mentoring and guiding senior staff through larger projects. The ability to build and maintain client relationships will be essential, and in return you will have the opportunity to be client facing and develop your own portfolio of work, with excellent long term career prospects through to Director Level.
- Work on a variety of projects including Residential & Commercial Developments in and around the Dorset Area
- Manage your own caseload & the supervision of others
- Analyse multiple sources of information and establish cohesive arguments to support client's needs
- Prepare and undertake formal written and verbal presentations via planning conference, committee, or hearing
- Identify and generate business opportunities, follow leads and encourage others in the team to do the same
- Win work, develop current client relationships and create new lines of enquiry into further development
- Honours degree in Town Planning & be a Member of the RTPI.
- 5 years post qualification experience, 3 within Development Control
- Proven track record of handling minor and major applications and appeals (all procedures).
- Experience of residential development & enforcement issues would also be beneficial.
- Have a positive and tenacious approach to work
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!