|Job Title:||Associate Town Planner - London City Centre|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Cate Battson|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Associate Town Planner - London City Centre
£50,000 - £70,000 (incl. benefits)
Exciting opportunity to join one of the most successful multi-disciplinary consultancies in the country on a range of complex and fascinating projects.
Associate Town Planner sought to join one of the leading consultancies across Planning, Surveying and Architecture, with an outstanding track-record in delivering a wide variety of work for a prestigious client base, including a number of ongoing major projects.
Looking for an experienced and competent Associate Director to further strengthen the existing planning team in their successful London City office. For the right candidate, there is the opportunity for team management of a friendly, proactive group of Planners, and the opportunity to develop your own speciality in a supportive environment.
Work is focused on Central and Southern England but often extends to other areas, and the right candidate would be liaising directly with a well-established portfolio of commercial and private clients and Local Planning Authorities, and encouraged to network with new clients and develop their own business streams as well.
Town Planning Experience
- 5+ years' Planning history, gained ideally within a private sector environment
- Strong Buisness Development experience, preferably with current contacts
- Chartered Member of the RTPI, with a strong academic foundation
- Clear grasp of the commercial environment and knowledge of both planning policy and development management
- Sound knowledge of planning legislation and a commitment to excellence in all that you do is essential for this role
Interested? Get in touch:
Cate Battson - Planning & Built Environment
01202 888 986 ext. 243