|Job Title:||Assurance Consultant - Energy Policy|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£30-38k + 27 days holiday & flexible working|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||about 2 hours ago|
Our client is currently looking to recruit an ambitious and results-focused individual to join our clients Assurance Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in our team by managing the delivery of the Assurance Services. The role will involve managing a small team of people delivering the assurance processes and looking to manage, develop and improve both the services and the relationship with the client. You will communicate with stakeholders to provide detailed analysis, support and consultancy services on Assurance Services.
To apply for this role, candidates will require a good working knowledge of the UK energy market, and experience leading on projects or pieces of work.
- The delivery of the Entry Assessment Process and team,
- Leading the Assurance Delivery Team,
- Managing and contributing to the delivery of the assurance processes,
- Reporting to senior management and the governing committees,
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with the client and with other stakeholders,
- Resource / workload planning and forecasting,
- Record keeping and maintaining an audit trail,
- Market Entry Assessment trend analysis and reporting,
- Leading on the continuous improvement of the services.
- Providing expert analysis with the ability to communicate complex issues and solutions,
- Identifying solutions to Assurance related issues,
- Creating and executing project work plans, adapting as appropriate to meet client requirements,
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of the Assurance Services,
- Supporting new and existing participants in the market.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with a particular focus on quality;
- Experience leading projects or pieces of work;
- Strong written, verbal and numeracy skills;
- Strong analytical experience
- Experience in line management and/or mentoring
- Ability to manage time and a varied work load;
- Focus on attention to detail and quality of own work;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly;
- Strong communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills;
- Good team interaction and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate complex issues and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- An understanding and experience of industry codes and governance, registration and customer transfer processes, or energy networks in energy markets is also desirable.
They encourage applicants who wish to explore flexibility in working hours and working form home
- Assurance Consultant - Energy Policy