|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Oxfordshire|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to appoint an Audit Senior based in Oxford. Reporting to the Service Line Manager, your overall responsibilities is to carry out audit and assurance work for the firm as part of the audit team. In connection with audit assignments prior to manager review, to be responsible for audit fieldwork and to assist in audit fieldwork.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To complete audit work in accordance with audit procedures.
- To assist in other audit related tasks as required.
- To assist other audit team members.
- Contribute to financial performance of audit team in terms of budgets, target fees and chargeable time.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- File completion
- Compliance with audit procedures
- Meeting budget, chargeable time targets, timetables
CONTACTS AND COMMUNICATION:
Internal: To co-operate with other service lines in the firm as appropriate
External: To communicate with clients as appropriate, whether face to face, by telephone, email or letter
Method: All forms - written correspondence, faxes, telephone and face to face
- Qualified or part qualified
- Good IT Skills
- Thorough and methodical
- Good communication skills
- Ability to organise and manage time
- Assist in raising standards
- Participate in team training plan