|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Main responsibilities as the Bid Manager:
- Identifying and researching opportunities
- Working closely with the technical teams to understand and implement work winning strategy across multiple sectors
- Undertaking Bid No Bid Analysis
- Reviewing Invitations to Tender and producing and managing the implementation of a Bid Plan
- Identifying key contributors and co-ordinating the successful delivery of all inputs
- Writing and producing bids and proposal documents
- Analysing feedback and lessons learnt to promote continuous improvement
- Line management responsibility for a support staff member.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a Bid Co-ordination / Bid Management role
- Due to the sector of work, we are looking for individuals who ideally have worked in either a consultancy or construction environment with an architecture / engineering focus.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree (discipline not important providing the individual has good written skills)
- Project Management / Industry qualifications desirable but not essential
The role requires a customer focussed approach and strong project management skills to identify and the co-ordinate all of the necessary inputs to produce winning proposals in response to invitation to tender documents, on time and within budget.
The successful candidate will need to work closely with a broad spectrum of bid contributors including technical authors, to produce a compelling document that clearly and concisely presents my clients capability and key strengths, satisfying precisely the client's requirements.
A competitive package is on offer, plus the opportunity to further develop and grow your career.
If you are keen to hear more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me directly for a chat.