|Job Title:||Bid Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Newman|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Bid Manager to join a global engineering organisation. Ideally you will have experience of working in the rail sector and/or telecoms
ALLEN & YORK are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Bid Manager to join one of our long standing clients. As the successful candidate, you will be joining our clients Proposal & Tendering team supporting their Communication and Information Systems business within the rail sector. Location is flexible for this role - Birmingham, Chippenham, Manchester, York, London or Ashby.
As the ideal candidate, you will be an experienced Bid Manager who is customer centric, has a high level of commercial acumen, a solid understanding of the Tendering process and ideally with technical knowledge of Rail Telecoms. This is a key role where you will lead other Engineers and Project Managers to deliver the Bid Solution and negotiate through to contract execution.
The projects are vast in scope and can include Global bids with a value from £1m to £40m. Experience within the Rail industry is a distinct advantage. We looking for someone with good communication, self-motivated, driven, able to work to tight deadlines, comfortable in a team environment and able to lead a team that doesn't directly report to them.
* Proven experience of Bid Management preferably within the Rail Industry
* Ideally previous experience within a commercial and a technical environment
* Good presentation, time management and organisational skills
* Rail Telecoms understanding and knowledge.
* Either full Project Management including commercial experience or strong Bid Management experience
* Proven delivery and negotiation of bid solutions upwards of £100,000
My client is a global engineering organisation and are offering a competitive package + future progression opportunities.
If you are keen to learn more about this role, please contact Lisa Newman.
I look forward to receiving your application!