|Job Title:||Building Inspector|
|Salary:||£34k - £41k per annum|
|Contact Name:||Laurence Ainley|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
The job in outline comprises:
- Taking responsibility for the inspection of new homes under construction and/or conversion and associated uses within a designated area.
- Contributing to the inspection of other developments.
- Planning inspection visits to sites.
- Providing technical advice and guidance on construction and/or conversion.
- Inspecting homes at key stages of construction and/or conversion in response to requests from builders.
- Recording and reporting results of inspections to builders and their representatives.
- Recording and maintaining accurate inspection records.
- Managing relationships with customers to improve the standard of build.
- Liaising with technical staff to determine the most effective method of managing risk.
- Assessing and reporting on the technical competence of builders applying for NHBC Registration.
- Contributing to disciplinary cases against builders.
- Providing site survey reports.
- Attending meetings, training sessions and site seminars.
- Administration of personal records.
- Undertaking of other duties commensurate with the position.
Contact Laurence Ainley on 01202 888 986. We look forward to hearing from you!