|Job Title:||Building Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a growing property services company based in London. They have an increasing workload, delivering a quality product, in tandem with the right levels of service to their clients.
The Role of the Building Surveyor
The role would be an experienced Building Surveyor and involves; project management, property surveys and valuations, negotiation and correspondence with clients forming strong working relationships, manage client expectations.
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, car allowance (or lease car) and other emoluments & benefits.
- 4 6 years practical experience
- Experienced with new build residential, commercial & residential conversions
- Good knowledge of the health and safety at work act, CDM regulations, party walls & budget control
- A team player who can develop good working relationships and gain the confidence of both colleagues and clients
- Computer literate Microsoft Excel, word & Project
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Working knowledge of contract and project management & current construction and housing legislation
If you are interested, please get in touch as soon as possible with Cate Battson on:
Tel 01202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.