|Job Title:||Building Surveyor - Dilapidations|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Are you a Building Surveyor with Dilapidations experience interested in joining a well-known established commercial building consultancy at one of their offices across the country?
Due to sustained growth and success in all areas of Surveying, the company is looking for experienced Surveyors, either approaching their APC, newly chartered or with 1 - 3 years post qualification experience and who have proven experience of managing dilapidations instructions
As a building surveyor for this fantastic company, you would work with clients to maximise the value of their commercial buildings - whether owned, leased or funded - as they are acquired, constructed, refurbished or sold, being part of a team delivering the best service and the best quality advice.
Hard work and achievements are rewarded with rapid career and salary progression. Promotion from graduate to partner is possible in only 7 years, just ask one of their team! As a Building Surveyor for this company, you will be supported and provided with the opportunities that suit you at every stage in your career.
The type of work would predominantly be commercial, with some residential instructions. Your clients would range from listed property and development companies through to individual occupiers. Projects vary in size and complexity and would be allocated depending on experience.
- Degree educated preferably in Building Surveying or a related field
- MRICS (building surveying) or clearly working towards their APC
- Newly chartered or with 1 -3 years PQE with experience in commercial property
- Have a professional and can-do attitude, be eager to learn and develop, with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and client facing, well-organised and self-motivated.
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information contact; Cate Battson - 01202 888986