|Job Title:||Building Surveyor|
|Location:||Swindon or Gloucestershire|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Exciting opening for a Building Surveyor to join the Building Consultancy team covering the Gloucestershire and Wiltshire area, working with a number of new and existing clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated professional Building Surveyor to join a successful team at their Gloucester or Swindon office. The role includes all aspects of commercial Building Surveying advice including new build and refurbishment projects, dilapidations advice, schedules of condition and building surveys throughout the South West.
For the right Building Surveyor, the company offers a competitive salary, bonus scheme, company pension plan, plus a great range of benefits and excellent working conditions including the sought after work life balance.
- Covering the spectrum of professional services including building surveys, defects investigation, party wall advice and expert witness services, maintenance planning, and dilapidations.
- Deliver a wide variety of projects from inception to completion including feasibility studies, specification, contract administration and schedules of condition.
- Rigorous evaluation of building condition
- Accurate identification and investigation of defects and able to produce cost conscious solutions for a variety of building defects
- MRICS qualified with a minimum of 2-3 years PQE
- Knowledge of building and preventative maintenance requirements
- Strong time management skills enabling management of own workload within allocated timescales with timely preparation of reports, specifications & schedules of work
- Clear and concise report writing.
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information contact; Cate Battson - 01202 888986