|Job Title:||Building Surveyor - Winchester (Hampshire)|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most well-established and fastest growing commercial building consultants at their office in Winchester. Due to sustained growth and success in all areas of Surveying, the company is looking for surveyors interested in this service to join their team.
As a building surveyor for this fantastic company, you would work with clients to maximise the value of their commercial buildings whether owned, leased or funded as they are acquired, constructed, refurbished or sold, being part of a team delivering the best service and the best quality advice.
Hard work and achievements are rewarded with rapid career and salary progression. Promotion from graduate to partner is possible in only 7 years, just ask one of their team! As a Building Surveyor for this company, you will be supported and provided with the opportunities that suit you at every stage in your career.
The type of work would predominantly be commercial, with some residential instructions. Your clients would range from listed property and development companies through to individual occupiers. Projects vary in size and complexity and would be allocated depending on experience.
- Degree educated preferably in Building Surveying or a related field
- MRICS (building surveying) or clearly working towards their APC
- Desirable experience in commercial property
- Have a professional and can-do attitude, be eager to learn and develop, with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and client facing, well-organised and self-motivated.
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986