|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Cheshire|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
To develop business for the company group both locally and globally. To develop an understanding of customers needs, the market and opportunities. To achieve target revenue and conversion rates and ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve individual business objectives in terms of revenue, conversion rates and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain a business plan.
- Maintain a portfolio of opportunities and forecast to meet ITS objectives.
- Pro-actively promote the capabilities of company Consumer Goods globally for all services including testing, inspection, auditing and associated services.
- Work closely with the Business Development Team and the relevant departments.
- Follow through all enquiries and provide feedback on leads given.
- Research and prepare proposals for clients. Follow through and ensure acceptance of all proposals presented.
- Ensure efficient and cost effective planning of all activities.
The candidate MUST have experience working within a business development position with retailers and have an understanding of how they work. Possibly experience working within a manufacturer selling to retailers.
The candidate can be based anywhere in the UK however, they would be expected to travel to Warrington once a month. The initial 1 week training will be based at Warrington.
Salary: Up-to £45,000pa with commission (£5,000 - £7,000 bonus, annually), car or allowance, laptop, mobile.