|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000pa basic + OTE £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||about 2 hours ago|
Our client is a leading marketing research and analysis organisation working with high profile blue chip clients on a global basis. They provide comprehensive, timely and accurate research reports and datasets to support cutting edge industry analysis and strategic planning. Their mission is to build and maintain innovative and unique desktop information services for the corporate sector within the Oil & Gas and Power industries.
They are seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for targeting high profile clients across Europe, within the power sector in order to promote and sell the business market leading research intelligence products. You will need to generate your own leads and manage your own territory, region or vertical.
Key accountabilities are:
- Identify new business opportunities
- Facilitate meetings and deliver relevant client presentations to senior management levels
- Prepare high quality proposals and successfully negotiate to win new business and grow renewals
- Achieve monthly sales revenue targets based on new business
- Prepare account plans and accurate sales forecasts
- Contribute to the larger business by providing relevant client feedback and intelligence to the product development and marketing teams
- Manage the pipeline book of business from opportunity initiation through the delivery lifecycle
You will need to be a successful B2B sales person already familiar with promoting business intelligence ideally within energy service clients and who will be comfortable presenting and selling to C level execs within high profile clients.
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience with subscription based sales experience ideal
- A proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Strong new business focus
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven ability to engage with C-level decision makers
- Excellent communicator combining interpersonal relationship building with meeting facilitation and a high level of presentation skills
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable with financial data, corporate and market statistics, and other aspects of company & market analysis and consulting