|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + car & bonus package. OTE circa £55K.|
|Contact Name:||Jack Winborn|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
ALLEN & YORK's Waste & Recycling team are currently working on a Business Development Manager position for one of the North West's leading waste management and recycling services. Our client is a growing company within the waste management industry and looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to play a major part in the company's progression.
- Reporting directly to the Waste Sales Director the successful candidate will be:
- Working independently to win new business and clients in their targeted territory and geographic area.
- Keeping up to date with market conditions, competitor activity and market intelligence.
- Developing strong business relationships and maintaining a broad customer database.
- Proactively searching for new areas of business and selling the services and generating new business within a designated territory.
- Being the key interface between the company and target customers/ clients as well as seeking potential sales prospects.
- The successful candidate will need to have experience working within a sales manager or business development manager position.
- Highly motivated in consistently over achieving on targets.
- Background experience or knowledge of the Hazardous Waste sector (Highly desirable).
- Proven track record of succeeding in business development positions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that are looking to expand and this role is playing a part of this development and business progression.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Generation, Renewable Energy, Environment, Planning & Built Environment, Health & Safety, Waste & Recycling and Building & Energy Services.
This is one of many Waste & Recycling job opportunities provided through Allen & York.Waste includes Recycling & Composting, Waste Management, Waste Operations and Energy from Waste jobs (EfW).