|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Renewable Energy|
|Location:||North West England,|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Wolsey|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a highly regarded technical consultancy. They work with clients in the UK across the renewable energy, conventional power generation and waste sectors, providing design and engineering services to financial institutions, developers and owner-operators.
They are currently looking for an individual with an engineering consultancy background to be an integral part of their business development team, being a key player in sales meetings, managing tenders and proposal applications. The successful candidate will liaise directly with our clients, contractors and operators as necessary, whilst being proactive, able to challenge the status quo as necessary and be looking for a role that will test your skills and abilities.
- First class or 2.1 degree in an engineering discipline
- excellent knowledge of either power generation, industrial process or the renewable energy sectors;
- proven track record of successful business development (selling of a professional service);
- working knowledge of contracts, framework agreements and tendering qualification processes;
- development and maintenance of strong business relationships; and
- the chairing of high level meetings with both prospects and existing clients
- The credibility to operate effectively within a client base that includes technical consultancies, owner-operators, banks and investment houses.
Personal attributes and skills:
- strong and concise communication skills (including professional report writing);
- effective time management skills;
- the ability to evaluate, explain and simplify complex technical issues;
- clean full driving licence;
- willingness to travel both in the UK and overseas; and
- ability to operate both as a team member and autonomously as required.