|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Water|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Oxfordshire|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Working as part of a small team of Business Development Managers the successful candidate will be responsible for providing business development support and meeting organisational income targets. Alongside this you will be providing support to directors to assist with developing and monitoring customer relations and assisting with tender projects.
Other duties include:
- Market research, for new opportunities and strategy development
- Identification of and support of strategic partnerships
- Generating opportunities associated with private sector engagement, exhibitions and impact case studies
The successful Business Development Manager will need to:
- Have extensive working knowledge of water-related environmental sectors, e.g water quality, water resources, floods and droughts
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to work to deliver projects to time and budget
- Have experience of tender coordination
- Have knowledge of environment related current political debates and identify connections between policy development and business need
The role is based in Oxfordshire.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Jill Richmond 01202 888 986