|Job Title:||Business Systems Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client is a professional, awarding and campaigning organisation. They are actively looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their IT department. The overall responsibility of the role is to analyse the business domain, documenting its business processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
The role will include working closely with the Business Systems Manager on various team projects. More specifically; systems management, development of the finance system, the scanning and exam processing systems including, any other associated integrations.
Key Duties include:
- Identify the business benefits and potential return on investment of new initiatives and developments within the business systems.
- Work alongside business managers to develop and increase efficiency savings and streamlined processes
- Contribute to developments and project plans throughout the year, working closely with managers and IT team to resource development and maintain systems
- Work with internal and external professionals, providing support to business systems, including business critical support within agrees SLAs
- Act as a key contact for the exam processing and finance business systems within the organisation, ensuring any requests for change are considered within reason
- Make sure any change is clearly communicated through processes and procedures
- Profound experience of business and systems analysis
- Experience with exam processing and/or finance systems (advantage)
- Experience of working face to face and remotely with customers from IT, the Business and third parties
- Ability to analyse and document business processes together with an understanding and an ability to convey the resulting technical requirements and implications
- Fluent and effective communicator at all levels
- Excellent administration and documentation skills
- Innovator, capable of thinking 'outside the box'
- Good time management, incl. the ability to work to deadlines
PRINCE2 or similar project management methodologies
Expertise of at least one or more of the following business systems:
Microsoft Dynamics CRMMicrosoft Dynamics GPMicrosoft SQL Server Reporting ServicesMicrosoft Sharepoint
MUST have following experience:
1) Business Analysis
2) Project Management - PRINCE2
3) Stakeholder Engagement
4) Supplier Management