CAD and Land Surveying Manager Bristol
Up to £40,000 DOE
Our client is one of the largest and most well respected remediation contractors in the UK. Their work encompasses many activities associated with the redevelopment or remediation of brownfield land including earthworks, civil engineering, groundworks, construction, demolition and the treatment of soils and groundwater. They work on some of the most technically challenging projects in the country and are looking to recruit a CAD and Land Surveying Manager to be based in their head office in Portishead.
This diverse and challenging position will be a key member of the project team during the design, tender, delivery and completion stages of projects that are undertaken on projects across the UK and that range in value from tens of thousands to multi million pounds.
- Management of internal and external CAD and land surveying resources including identifying and allocating resource to suit project team requirements.
- Land Surveying and CAD work including: surveying; setting out; take-offs; volumetric reports; as well as producing high quality drawings at tender, contract and completion stages of projects utilising AutoCAD and LSS software.
- Working closely with Operational Staff to ensure that all data and information used for setting out progress monitoring is collated efficiently and correctly predominantly working under own initiative, whilst
- Maintain close communication with Operational Managers and Site Managers.
- Confident and dependable as the role entails a high degree of autonomy working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Office based but will also visit projects across the UK which will include occasional overnight stays
- Degree qualified and with at least five years relevant experience
- Significant experience of LSS 3D Ground Modelling software
- Proficient at using various AutoDesk software packages including the latest versions of AutoCAD
- Good knowledge of other Microsoft software such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
In return you will receive a very competitive salary together with fully expensed company car, pension and other benefits commensurate with this important role.
Josh Marshall - Planning & Built Environment
01202 888 986