|Job Title:||CAD Technician - Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £27000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Bespoke consultancy are looking for a CAD Technician to join their Hertfordshire office and work on a range of Building Projects throughout the South
This is a fantastic opportunity for a productive CAD Technician to join the St Albans office of an engaging property & construction consultancy, who strive to make a difference in the world by delivering innovation, creativity and quality in the built environment by beautifully fusing expertise with intelligent software. Their strength lies in their ability to provide joined up thinking and joined up services to deliver customer focused integrated solutions.
Our client is passionate about supporting their employees and are proud of their company culture, which combines friendliness, supportiveness and outstanding levels of achievement at work, including a competitive salary and continuous CPD training.
They have a commendable commitment to the development of their staff, and this continued progression has helped shape the success of the company.
- Work on developing projects which include new build, refurbishment and conversions of a wide range of building types, including housing developments and conservation work as well as commercial and industrial projects
- Produce CAD generated photo-realistic 3D visualisations and walk-throughs, for effective communication to the benefit of all clients
- Developing a service in CAD drafting and working drawings
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of Sketch Up & Revit desirable
- Work as part of a team and individually in order to aid success
- Show a strong commercial attitude with an understanding of company needs and a desire to progress
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!