|Job Title:||CAD Technician - Power T & D|
|Salary:||£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client is a fast growing ICP who undertake new electrical utility connections in most areas of the UK. They are looking to recruit a CAD Technician to undertake the preparation of detailed drawings using AutoCAD associated with the construction and installation of New Electricity Contestable Connections up to and including 33/66kV.
- Production of CAD drawings to a high quality in accordance with UK Power Solutions CAD standards.
- Coordination with other CAD technicians in the production of drawings.
- Ability to understand and apply design within the remit of individual projects.
- Willing, keen and able to develop expertise in the design area.
- Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with our clients Business Management Systems and customer requirements/procedures.
- Planning and undertaking inspections and surveys of electrical installations following safe procedures.
- CAD Skills
- Risk Assessment awareness
- Clean UK driving License
- Knowledge of Health & safety
- Knowledge of Basic Electrical Safety
- Understanding of COSHH
- Working Knowledge of basic computer systems
- Knowledge of CMD regulations
- Knowledge of Electrical Distribution Systems
- Microsoft Projects