|Job Title:||Marketing Campaign Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Marketing Campaign Manager
Our client is a leading connectivity and data centre services, operating across the UK. Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit a pro-active and self-motivated Marketing Campaign Manager to implement marketing campaigns which will acquire new customers, develop on value to existing customers and develop on brand awareness within the target markets.
As a Marketing Campaign Manager, it is essential you have previous experience of delivering inbound and outbound campaigns in the B2B market - ideally B2B Telecoms or IT and will have obtained a BA (hons) Business Marketing degree and/or CIM qualification or equivalent.
You will work closely with the sales team dedicated to a specific sector in order to deliver insightful content. You will have sufficient knowledge and experience of inbound marketing tools and techniques and how these can help drive new customers to new content.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated and self-sufficient individual with a tenacity to succeed
- experience of delivering inbound and outbound campaigns in the B2B market (ideally B2B Telecoms or IT)
- BA (hons) Business Marketing degree and/or CIM qualification or equivalent.